Cleanse Your Mind
Did you know that taking time to cleanse your mind is beneficial for you both physically and mentally? Many people understand the importance of clearing your body of toxins but are unaware of the benefits of dedicating time to cleanse your mind.
Our bodies are full of toxins and waste that get trapped as a result of chronic dehydration. When you don't drink enough water to fulfill your intake needs, at least 8 cups a day, your body falls into a state of dehydration. When this happens every day, endlessly, you develop chronic dehydration. Most people have become so accustomed to the feelings and symptoms of dehydration that they accept headaches, neck strain and general fatigue as normal and inescapable.
When your body is dehydrated, your mental clarity, focus and even brain function are affected1. There are many cleansing programs, but truly the healthiest, safest form is pure, healthy water. Your body has the innate ability to flush out unnecessary toxins and waste. Unfortunately, the majority of people don't give their body what it needs to perform. Highly acidic diets, full of fatty foods and poor water choices, impede the body's performance.
- Bottled water lacks additional beneficial nutrients, and is largely unregulated.2 Nearly 1/3 of all bottled water contains levels of contamination that exceed allowable limits3.
- Tap water is more heavily regulated than bottled, but may contain high levels of chlorine and other contaminants4.
Poor water choices may inhibit your goal of cleansing your mind and body. You can trust Enagic's unique filtering process to provide pure, healthy, great-tasting Kangen Water® to provide for your hydration. Staying hydrated with adequate amounts of clean water can help your body.
Being properly hydrated with a clean body can lead to clarity of mind5, increased energy, and a body which can function with optimal health.
Stress, worry and anxiety are all forms of mental toxins. It is important to take time each day to clear your mind and rid yourself of a build up of these toxic wastes.
Start with the following:
- Escape from information overload. Turn off your radio, TV, cell phone and other forms of communication. Make an effort to get away from it all.
- Find a quiet place to sit and meditate or just breathe in peace. You may even try to close your eyes and focus on the quiet. With a relaxed state of mind focus on allowing positive thoughts in and keeping negative thoughts out.
- After you have calmed yourself, go for a brisk walk, bike ride or run. Bring extra Kangen Water® to keep hydrated during exercise. Taking in the fresh air and cool Kangen Water® will have a natural soothing effect.
Often we are encouraged to stay strong and just "get over it" or move on, when negative events come up in life. This lifestyle can only last for a brief time before you develop chronic stress. Taking the time to cleanse your mind and body will allow you to enter life with higher clarity of mind and a healthier body.